1496 Fairview Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Welcome to 1496 Fairview Road, located in the esteemed Druid Hills Historic District. This property embodies early 20th century architecture while having received thoughtful restoration over the past 15 years. You will love the charm and character this home exudes, from spacious niches, arched entryways and 10 foot ceilings, to inviting rooms with elegant picture rails - waiting for you to add your own pop of color and texture. Hardwood floors throughout and floor to ceiling windows provide abundant natural light. A beautiful sunroom is just off the living room, where you will enjoy sun-dappled afternoons. Create a work-from-home space or the perfect reading room - your choice! An airy screened porch opens from the dining room with incredible tile design providing seasonality all year long. The kitchen boasts granite countertops, handsome espresso cabinets and stainless steel appliances with double french doors and transom carrying you through to an expansive side deck perfect for summer soirees and grilling extravaganzas. The primary bedroom is tucked away on the back of the home with dual doors opening to your own private deck and a landscaped stream and pond, where flowing water will lull you as you lounge in a hammock, creating a perfect oasis. The ensuite bathroom is replete with dual sinks, separate tiled shower and soaking tub with not 1, not 2 but 3 walk-in closets for all your storage dreams. A two car garage offers an ideal guest suite approximately 500 SF and includes its own half bath large enough (and already plumbed) to accommodate a shower if desired. The space also has a separate wet bar, mini fridge, and large counter with ample cabinet storage below. Finally, the grounds of this property are a gardener's dream. Azaleas surround the property and provide a sea of color in the spring. Four varieties of Japanese maples and a ginkgo tree offer fall highlights. The zoysia lawn is golf green level perfection. Giant beds of ferns, iris, hydrangeas, and hostas surround the house. There is literally something blooming year-round. Close to Emory, Decatur, Inman Park, VA-HI, Lake Claire, Candler Park, shops, restaurants, parks, public and private schools plus everything intown has to offer - this home is waiting for its newest homeowners!
- MLS #7136986
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- BasementDriveway Access, Exterior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionOther Room
- StyleCraftsman, Ranch, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick Front, Wood Siding
- Built In1929
- ParkingCovered, Detached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Front
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rear Stairs
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Public Transportation, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Sloped
- Lot Dimensions164 x 100
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Intown ATL 404-541-3500
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 2, 2022 8:00pm