447 Ansley Street
Decatur, GA 30030
Rare opportunity to own an Arlene Dean built modern house in the heart of Oakhurst. This 6 bedroom, 5 ½ bath house is located 0.3 miles from downtown Oakhurst and only 0.8 miles from Decatur square. Decatur schools (kindergarten through high school) are within a mile range as well as two Marta stations. It’s in town living at its best! This beautifully open floor plan is flooded with well-placed windows throughout offering natural light while maintaining privacy. The spacious master suite offers a modern master bath with separate shower and amazing soaker tub. There’s plenty of room in the custom designed walk-in closet. Three other bedrooms are upstairs as well as a full laundry room. The main floor is an entertainers dream with its open floor plan that opens up to a screened in porch. The modern kitchen has an oversized Island, abundant storage and is furnished with designer appliances and fixtures. Enjoy the Wolf gas cooktop and double Jennair ovens. The kitchen is equipped with a massive 30” refrigerator and 30” freezer built in. Need a wine/beverage fridge… it has that too in a separate bar area with a second sink. The main floor bedroom is perfect for a guest room, office or playroom as desired. Downstairs there’s a huge finished basement with ample room for a media room or pool table. The basement opens out to the backyard and carport. There’s even another bedroom and bathroom in the basement in addition to the generous sized unfinished section that is perfect for a workshop or extra storage. Come see this special modern home today.
- MLS #7138597
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionSplit Bedroom Plan
- RoomsComputer Room, Den, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Driveway Access, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room
- ConstructionBrick Front, Cedar, Cement Siding
- Built In2015
- StoriesThree Or More
- ServicesDog Park, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions150 x 61
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Camden Commercial Real Estate 404-843-0941
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 2, 2022 10:01pm