347 Atlantis Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Custom new construction on the best Inman Park street you've never heard of! Atlantis avenue is steps from the Village but you'd never know it. The street dead-ends into Freedom Park and the PATH. Beautiful one-owner custom build home was completed in '09 and has been lovingly maintained and updated. Huge custom kitchen with entertainer's island, walk-in-pantry, upgraded appliances, pot-filler, stone counters, and all the custom cabinet space you could ever need. Hardwoods throughout and high ceilings. Light-filled spaces, beautiful office/reading nook on main with built-in shelving & bench, skylight at stairwell. 3 Fireplaces including one on the private, stone-tiled back porch. Big living and dining areas, bay window, transom windows. Huge owner's suite with trey ceiling, soaking tub, stone tile shower, double vanity, Elfa walk-in-closet and double-sided fireplace. Two additional big bedrooms upstairs and bright bath. Big laundry room with sink and cabinets. Amazing brick front porch with park views. Terrace level bonus space is currently storage but stubbed for bath and potential bonus room. Oversized (truly) 2-car garage with epoxy floor, and shelving/storage galore! Master gardener curated front and rear yards are a haven for birds. New privacy fence. All steps from everything Inman Park has to offer.
- MLS #7138642
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Smart Home, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionDouble Sided, Family Room, Gas Starter, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2009
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDrive Under Main Level, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors 404-233-4142
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 2, 2022 10:01pm