1369 Euclid Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Gracious Candler Park craftsman has it all - incredible square footage, lovely outdoor spaces, plus an ideal location. Perched above the tree-lined street, enjoy views of the community from your wraparound front porch. Right off the grand foyer, find the elegant dining room with coffered ceiling. Spacious eat-in kitchen featuring white cabinets, granite counters, and an island. Large living room with cozy fireplace and access to rear covered deck and level fenced backyard. RARE Primary Suite on Main level featuring double closets, double vanities, large shower and separate tub. An additional guest room and full bath on the main level would also make a great office or formal living room. Upstairs find 4 additional bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms including a jack and jill with separate vanity areas. The largest room is perfect for a den/media room or 6th bedroom. Additional open bonus space upstairs perfect for an office, library, or playroom. Terrace level includes an expansive unfinished daylight basement for plenty of storage, and it is ready to finish for additional space or an in-law suite. Oversized deep garage has accommodated multiple vehicles at once and still has room for storing recreational items. Freshly painted interior, newer roof and HVAC makes this home move in ready. Steps from the PATH, Freedom Park, and Goldsboro Park with tennis and basketball courts. Easy access to shops, restaurants, and coveted Mary Lin Elementary. Truly a special opportunity to live in the heart of Candler Park.
- MLS #7139514
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Roommate Floor Plan, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenCabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter, Living Room
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In2004
- ParkingDrive Under Main Level, Garage, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesGolf Course, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Pickleball, Playground, Pool, Public Transportation
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Sloped
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Metro Atlanta 404-564-5560
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 2, 2022 8:30pm