853 Ponce De Leon Terrace NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Captivating modern home in the heart of Virgina Highland! Just a stone's throw from Piedmont Park, the BeltLine, Ponce City Market, and countless neighborhood restaurants, shops, and parks, this home offers the absolute best of Intown living. The main floor provides an open concept living plan perfect for entertaining. The chef's kitchen boasts Thermador appliances, floor to ceiling cabinets, a huge walk-in pantry, an oversized island, and views to a spacious and light-filled living-dining space. The back wall of the home is lined with floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open fully to expand your indoor living with outdoor patio and stunning, vanishing-edge pool. A large dining space easily seats 10+ and rests alongside a modern fireplace and opposite the home's airy living room. The main floor also hosts a large powder room, ample storage, and has direct access from the two-car, epoxy floored garage. Moving on up via the home's built-in elevator or the beautiful glass-wall staircase, the second floor hosts three bedroom suites, two of which have their own private balconies, and all with spa-like finishes in their ensuite bath. In addition to its oversized custom closet, a wall of windows lines the rear of the primary suite opening up to a private balcony overlooking the home's water-fall edge pool and flat backyard. Up one more floor you'l find the rooftop bonus room and a second fabulous entertaining space. Perfect for family get togethers and doubling as a great workout space, this area is once again accented with a wall of glass and another large balcony - this one equipped with an outdoor fireplace! The third floor also hosts a kitchenette and third bedroom suite with front facing private terrace. Never has one home offered so much private and shared outdoor living space! Elegant, exterior grounds mirror the interior quality with custom glass & metal railings, horizontal privacy fencing with glass privacy gates, bluestone pathways lined with Mexican beach pebbles and new landscaping completed by the owners. While one could go on and on about all the special features this home offers, it is truly one you have to see for yourself to believe.
- MLS #7142506
- Half Baths1
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room
- FeaturesElevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Outside
- Built In2017
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolFiberglass, In Ground
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensionsx
Sold By: Harry Norman Realtors 404-233-4142
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on February 3, 2023 3:31pm