1081 Briarcliff Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Impeccable historic home renovation in Atlanta with beautiful hardwood floors, high ceilings and original details throughout make this an entertainer’s dream and perfect for a growing family. This Druid Hills Tudor renovated home is the perfect blend of modern conveniences to satisfy today's lifestyle with period details that sustain the home's character and cozy charm. The main floor features two large living spaces and fireplaces, a large Dining Room, bright Office, Powder Room, Laundry Room, and a Butler's Pantry that flanks the magnificent Cook’s Kitchen with large center island. The Kitchen offers new stainless Bosch appliances, generous custom cabinetry, a walk-in Pantry, and brand new quartz countertops throughout. Upstairs, the Master Suite features a walk-in closet, walk-in shower with double shower heads, and a separate water closet. The 3 additional upstairs bedrooms are generous in size, and a secondary bedroom includes a fireplace and adjacent enclosed porch that is perfect as a craft room or artist studio. Newly refinished ground floor includes new limestone floors throughout, a 5th bedroom perfect for nanny or in-law suite, full bath, media / game room, gym area, and tons of additional storage. Relax in the expansive, lush and private backyard or the brand new backyard deck that provides the ultimate in space and privacy in the middle of the city. Covered parking for two large vehicles. Home is convenient to Emory, CDC, Springdale Park Elementary, Virginia Highlands and Morningside.
- MLS #7142808
- Half Baths1
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Living Room, Other Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1929
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingCarport, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesPermeable Paving, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions237 x 80
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Knapp 404-370-0092
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 2, 2022 10:30pm