1850 Almeta Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Nestled at the end of a dead end street in the charming Lake Claire neighborhood, 1842 Almeta offers 4 bedrooms and 5 and a half bathrooms of comfortable luxury spread over 3 floors. As you approach the gracious home through lush gardens, the wide front porch welcomes you with a swing and a view to Lake Claire Park, just steps away. A spacious foyer, bathed in natural light with a view to the living room, makes for a traditional entrance to this lovely Prairie Style abode. The second floor skylight makes the entire home seem open and airy. The downstairs features a guest suite with a private ensuite bath, a dedicated office complete with built in bookshelves and storage, and a more formal living room in the front of the home. Additionally, you will find a charming kitchen which overlooks the large, fully enclosed back yard. Tasteful sage green cabinets and dramatic dark granite countertops complement the neutral walls and floors of the main living space. Besides a lengthy breakfast bar, the kitchen holds a table suitable for 8 and connects to the family room, allowing perfect flow for entertainment. Comfortably furnished, the family room features a gas log fireplace set in a beautiful light stonework mantle, creating the ideal accent for the space. As a fantastic alternative to the large deck, this gorgeous home has a “Florida Room,” a fully heated and cooled patio, complete with furniture for your relaxation goals; perfect for any weather Georgia may offer. Since this home has the perfect floorplan for entertaining, there is a wet bar off the family room as well as a butler’s pantry with extra counter and cabinet space off the kitchen, not to mention a large pantry. A half bath is tucked discreetly near the stairs In the terrace level you will find workout space, a home theater, and an additional full bathroom, again the perfect floor plan for your busy life. There is also access to the house from the garage on the terrace level, and the driveway is long enough for an additional 2-4 cars. Upstairs, the gracious layout of the home continues, with a reading nook, an additional bonus room featuring a daybed and excellent natural light, and 2 secondary bedrooms, each with an ensuite bath. The luxury continues into the master suite, complete with a high trey ceiling and large windows. Painted in a soothing blue-grey the room exudes relaxing vibes, just as the ensuite calls you to enjoy a long bath in the soaking tub or a hot shower in the over-sized frameless shower with its rainfall showerhead. Double vanities and closets, as well as a water closet, complete the master suite with no details unthought of.
- MLS #7151513
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionRoommate Floor Plan, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Exercise Room, Loft, Media Room, Office
- BasementDriveway Access, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, HardiPlank Type
- Built In2009
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingCarport, Covered, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Front, On Street
- FeaturesGarden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Sloped
- Lot Dimensions219 x 122
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Bolst, Inc. 404-482-2293
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:00pm