419 N Highland Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
This stunning historic bungalow is in the heart of it all! Unbeatable location and walkable to all that Inman Park has to offer with quick access to the BeltLine and Freedom Park Trail. This charming and fully renovated duplex boasts an absolutely gorgeous designer kitchen with show-stopping black honed soapstone countertops. The open floor plan with brand new hardwood flooring throughout begs to be used for entertaining! The entire kitchen opens to the new two-story outdoor covered porch with massive accordion style glass sliding doors to bring the outdoors in. Both porches have wood burning fireplaces to make this area useable all year round. The main level unit includes a vaulted ceiling in the owner’s suite with access to the beautiful back porch, walk-in closet, and marble bathroom. There are two additional bedrooms that share an updated secondary bathroom. The terrace level unit has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath complete with separate washer and dryer and gorgeous kitchen. Perfect for guests, office space, au pair suite — or live in one unit and use the other as an income producing rental! All new roof, plumbing, electrical and HVACs are a huge bonus. The Alley can be accessed from Washita Ave for super convenient ample rear off-street parking. Live out your Inman Park dreams on the most desirable street in the neighborhood and enjoy everything this welcoming and walkable community has to offer!
- StatusActive Under Contract
- MLS #7161500
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Roommate Floor Plan
- RoomsFamily Room, Living Room
- BasementCrawl Space, Finished
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Masonry, Outside
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman
- Built In1930
- ParkingDetached, On Street, Parking Pad
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Trails/Greenway, Park
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: HOME Real Estate, LLC 404-383-4663
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on February 3, 2023 3:31pm