796 E Morningside Drive
Atlanta, GA 30324
Enjoying a commanding position along E Morningside Dr and within a short walk to The BeltLine, Piedmont Park, Morningside Nature Preserve and more this thoughtfully constructed home is sure to please. A grand entryway with 10 ft ceilings greets you. The main floor features an office, bedroom with attached bath, large dining room with coffered ceiling, butler's pantry w/ wine fridge and sink + walk-in pantry. You will be delighted with the huge chef's kitchen with GE Monogram appliances, 48 inch 6 burner gas range w/ griddle, double oven, 48 inch counter depth side by side fridge, quartz counters, pot filler and massive island. Walk out from the primary living room to your covered back deck w/ ceiling fans and LED lights. Upstairs you will find 4 more bedrooms, all with attached baths, including the owner's suite with cathderal ceilings, walk-in closet with custom shelving and lovely views of your private backyard. Relax in your spa like bath with spacious shower, separate tub and double vanities. Proper laundry room with built-in cabinets and sink. In the basement you will find a bonus living room, bedroom with double closets and attached bath, 2 car garage, mud room with built-in cabinets and door to driveway. This home is fitted with 3 1/4 inch white oak hardwoods on all floors, 2 tankless water heaters with circluating pump, and 3 ACs. Access to highly acclaimed schools and so much more. Seller is offering up to $10k to buyer to be used towards closing costs or rate buy down.
- Zip Code30324
- CountyFulton - GA
- JuniorDavid T Howard
- MLS #7163525
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room
- BasementFinished Bath, Exterior Entry, Driveway Access, Daylight, Interior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, Low-Flow Fixtures
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Solid Surface Counters, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room
- StyleTudor, Traditional, Contemporary/Modern
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In2022
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rear Stairs
- ServicesNear Beltline, Public Transportation, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Park
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Level, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions63x181x48x180
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Bolst, Inc. 404-482-2293
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 30, 2023 10:01am