620 Pinetree Drive
Decatur, GA 30030
Compelling price for City of Decatur's Rose Hill and gardens. This marquis home is prominently sited overlooking West Ponce de Leon Avenue an adored Atlanta landmark street. It is steps from vibrant West Decatur pubs and world-class eateries. Modern day construction and metropolitan updates transform this historically inspired masterpiece to a luxurious open concept lifestyle in-town living retreat. The Zen vibe recently transformed master bath and modern updated sitting room and sleeping chamber produce a resort-styled owner's suite on the main floor. The interior is freshly painted shades of gray to afford a soothing simple pallet showcasing the stunning crisp white woodwork. Arches everywhere achieve an old world elegance in the common areas are further enhanced by a wrap around double veranda porch with oversized magnificent Charlestonian flicker flame gas coach lights flanking the foyer entrance. White chef's kitchen and generous sleek stone counters are an entertainer's delight as they open wide to a floorplan featuring a floating fireplace within a central freestanding copper chimney. The 2 sided fireplace faces a TV area on one side and a bright sun-room styled keeping room on the other overlooking the French Quarter pool and brick walled private rear gardens. Garden District inspired front landscape design offers year round color accented by fantastic tall palm trees lining the front brick walk creates something altogether unexpected for the heart of Decatur. The jazzy, distinctly deep-Creole coastal atmosphere feels easygoing and casual. Further, the easy main floor is light-filled and a manageable size to establish one level living in the most convenient location. Upstairs feels like a second home with two sitting rooms and three bedroom suites one so large as to be used as an owner's suite itself with plantation shutters everywhere further underscoring the Carolina coastal breezy vibe with French doors and covered balcony for rooftop views at one of the highest hilltops in Decatur. Surprises abound as you discover a third floor, studded and wired for home theatre and additional teens suite living. The 2 car garage is oversized with a brick paver driveway. Stunning stonework coping neatly frame the grounds and the roses are seemingly always in bloom at Rose Hill. Enjoy the best of the best from this marquis home in Downtown Decatur where you can enjoy a sidewalk stroll to everything. Uniquely sited in the most eastern corner of Historic Druid Hills, this location offers all the benefits of City of Decatur with one of the finest k-12 public school systems truly making this home one of the most remarkable addresses in Atlanta.
- MLS #7165384
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Family Room, Living Room, Office
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Permanent Attic Stairs, Tray Ceiling(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Keeping Room, Living Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2003
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingCovered, Garage
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Lighting, Private Yard
- ServicesTennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Sold By: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-874-0300
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2024 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on February 24, 2024 10:30pm