514 Moreland Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Another Team360ATL listing. Please come explore this beautiful Craftsman home in Inman Park. This stunning home is situated on the Northern edge of Little 5 Points. Very conveniently located to grocery, pharmacy, restaurants, bars. Easily accessible to the Freedom Park Farmers Market, Poncy-Highland, Virginia Highland's & Of course all that Inman Park has to offer. Some of the best restaurants in the city are a few minutes away. The home features a spacious kitchen with solid wood cabinets, heart pine flooring, a walk-in pantry & breakfast area. The dining, living room & sitting room all feature original quarter sawn white oak flooring. The natural light in the whole home is amazing. There is a full bathroom with tub on the 1st floor off the kitchen. The open living/sitting room have a brand new gas fireplace. The front of the home features a large rocking chair front porch overlooking the front yard. Upstairs features four large bedrooms with two full bathrooms. The primary bedroom has a private bathroom. There is a large open deck on the 2nd floor with new roofing membrane. The large back deck is completely private & overlooks the stone patio & large rear parking are. Which can easily fit 5+ cars. This home also includes a full 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment in the terrace level. It has a private exterior entrance. This home is a must see.
- SubdivisionInman Park
- Zip Code30307
- CountyFulton - GA
- ElementaryMary Lin
- JuniorDavid T Howard
- MLS #7171134
- SpecialEstate Owned, No disclosures from Seller, Sold As/Is
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Living Room
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Tile Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Living Room
- ConstructionWood Siding
- Built In1920
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDriveway, Level Driveway, Parking Lot
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass 404-668-6621
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 30, 2023 11:01am