2656 Fairoaks Road
Decatur, GA 30033
This fully custom design is a real showstopper with a full floor dedicated to the Primary bedroom suite. This home offers a total of 6776 square feet including a full finished basement and this stunning lot is large enough for a pool surrounded by outdoor dining and living spaces. Featuring 5 bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half baths, this home is wonderfully planned with equal emphasis on entertaining and private living. The main level of this home features a formal living room, open dining room and a 2 story fireside great room with 2 levels of large windows. There is a jack and jill bedroom suite tucked away on this floor as well as a private guest suite near the 3 car garage. The kitchen is designed to impress with an oversized feature island and a walk-in pantry. The upper level is an ode to the homeowner with a private bedroom suite like no other. This suite offers 3 walk in closets (yes, I said 3) and a private laundry. The bedroom showcases a fireplace wall, a private balcony overlooking the back yard, and a lovely spa bath. Along with a private office, there is also a separate powder room for any guests that you may invite to your private covered outdoor lounge area, accessible only from this upper level. There are covered and uncovered spaces where you can relax or entertain overlooking the pool or seated by the outdoor fireplace. Take the stairs or the elevator to the terrace level where you will find a guest room, a second office or hobby room, a kitchenette/bar area and a living area plus another flex space that could be used as a gym. This home is thoughtfully planned and edgy in its modern design. Engage now for an opportunity to make some selections on this one of a kind home.
- MLS #7192512
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Roommate Floor Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Decorative, Double Sided, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- ConstructionCement Siding, Stone, Stucco
- Built In2023
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-237-5000
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:00pm