1528 Nantahalla Court NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
This stunning newer construction home is perfectly situated on a quiet cul-de-sac with a gorgeous 30-acre wildlife sanctuary as its backdrop. Boasting top-of-the-line features and finishes, this home is the entertainer's dream with an open floor plan, chef's kitchen, and a spacious dining room that can accommodate 14 easily for casual get-togethers or more formal affairs. The upper level features a luxurious primary suite with an incredible view of nature, ample closet space, spa-inspired bathroom and three guest bedrooms along with a spacious laundry room. The terrace level is equally impressive, with a massive open living space that includes a home theater audio/video system, guest bedroom and home gym. Rare and very special bonus: a separate one-bedroom apartment with its own exterior entry- perfect as a revenue generating unit or in-law suite. Phenomenal outdoor living- slate front porch, a primary level deck, terrace entertaining patio and plenty of room for play. And just when you think you've checked all the "must haves" off your list, don't miss the dreamy walk-in pantry, perfect mudroom, and abundant storage space. Located just minutes away from Emory, CHOA, CDC, Toco Hills Shopping Center, Decatur and other prime destinations, this is a special opportunity to own a special home.
- MLS #7195567
- RoomsBasement, Bonus Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Low Flow Plumbing Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2018
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions87x200x70x198
Sold By: Compass 404-668-6621
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 30, 2023 7:30am