1026 Reeder Circle NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Introducing a stunning new custom home built by award-winning Horner Homes, Inc. and designed by renowned architect John B. Plaster, situated in the highly sought-after Morningside neighborhood in Atlanta, Georgia. This exceptional limestone and brick home features a transitional yet elegant design with soaring ceilings, pointed arch doorways, steel windows, and an abundance of natural light throughout, creating a bright and airy ambiance. The main level of this home boasts an open floor plan that seamlessly flows from the kitchen, dining, and living areas, all of which are lined with windows offering stunning views of the surrounding landscape. You'll also find a large exterior covered patio overlooking a potential pool area (pool permit in hand), perfect for entertaining guests or simply enjoying the outdoors. The kitchen is equipped with state-of-the-art appliances and a large island, making it ideal for cooking and entertaining. A large scullery/ pantry and wet bar are also connected to the kitchen, providing ample storage and workspace. The terrace level of this home offers an in-law suite with a private entrance, perfect for guests or family members. Additionally, a large bonus room provides endless possibilities for use, such as a home theater, game room, or home gym. This home is located in a prime location, near Morningside Elementary, the Atlanta BeltLine, Morningside Nature Preserve, Midtown, and Piedmont Park. With easy access to some of the best schools, parks, restaurants, and entertainment that Atlanta has to offer, this is a wonderful opportunity to own a truly one-of-a-kind home in a highly desirable neighborhood.
- MLS #7204269
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBasement, Bathroom, Bedroom, Bonus Room
- BasementExterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Living Room
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2023
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-237-5000
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:00pm