105 Driftwood Place
Decatur, GA 30030
Incredible opportunity to own a custom luxury craftsman home to be built on a rare half-acre lot in the City of Decatur, designed by Terracotta design build co., an award-winning local builder and interiors company. Elevated above a quiet cul-de-sac, with a serene view over the private backyard and wooded back lot, you’ll find a peaceful sanctuary in the middle of the city. From the moment you step onto your covered front porch and enter through the foyer, you’ll appreciate the seamless integration of design, style and functionality by the award-winning architect/interior design team. Sight lines take you through to the back of the home where you’ll find an open concept kitchen and great-room that flow onto a huge screened porch. A covered side entry under the porte cochere provides a practical entry into the home through the mudroom near the kitchen pantry. Downstairs there’s also a guest room/study with full bath and a separate dining room. Upstairs, you’ll find a large owner’s suite with a luxurious en-suite bathroom and huge walk-in closet, along with three additional spacious bedrooms, each with direct access to a bathroom. Fully finished basement provides an additional bedroom, bathroom and family room. The large lot allows plenty of room for a pool, pool house or additional accessory dwelling unit, in addition to the 2-car garage which may also have an optional carriage house or office above. The possibilities are endless! Amazing location, walkable to all Pre-K through 12th grade top ranked City Schools of Decatur, McKoy Park and Pool, Dearborn Park, Decatur Square, Oakhurst Village, Agnes Scott, and more. Truly an amazing opportunity for a stunningly beautiful home and private homesite.
- MLS #7217620
- SpecialAgent Related to Seller
- RoomsDining Room, Living Room, Loft
- FeaturesCrown Molding, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Low Flow Plumbing Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Living Room
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In2024
- ParkingDetached, Garage
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Pool, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions98x294x56x351
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: HomeSmart 404-876-4901
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 1:00pm