79 Beverly Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Presenting one of Atlanta's most illustrious examples of refined modern living, this opulent gated architectural masterpiece has undergone a meticulous renovation and expansion over the past eighteen months. Revered architect Jim Choate crafted this urban architectural gem, boasting captivating lines of sight and sun-drenched interiors, earning the esteemed AIA Honor Award and the Atlanta Urban Design Commission Award of Excellence. The floor plan, expertly reimagined, now reveals a dazzling kitchen adorned with a seamless solid slab backsplash, graceful copper inlays, exquisite waterfall countertops, a rear scullery, state-of-the-art integrated appliances, and sleek, elevated cabinetry. Adjacent to this culinary masterpiece lies a resplendent keeping room, framed by an exquisite wet bar complete with a built-in wine refrigeration tower and a professionally plumbed coffee maker. The kitchen and adjoining keeping room open to the elegant two-story dining room, flanked by a two-sided fireplace luring guests to the voluminous great room offering operatic views of the resort-quality grounds. Oversized sliding glass doors beckon towards the impeccably designed outdoor entertaining area, showcasing a sparkling pool featuring an integrated tanning ledge, a rejuvenating spa, a pristine outdoor kitchen, and a dedicated bathroom exclusively for the pool area. Retreat to the expanded primary suite on the upper level, a haven encircled by majestic floor-to-ceiling windows offering serene views of the enchanting backyard. Within this oasis, an exclusive walk-out terrace awaits, inviting you to admire the dazzling Midtown skyline. Discover a tranquil sitting area replete with a well-appointed morning bar, an impressive custom-crafted Walnut wardrobe, eloquently enhanced with integrated accent lighting. The spa-inspired designer bathroom is a breathtaking sanctuary, boasting elegant large format flooring, a luxurious solid slab bookmatched shower, dual vanities, and a separate make-up vanity. The finished terrace level unveils an Elysian wine cellar, a sumptuous guest suite, and versatile flex space, ready to fulfill your vision of a fitness studio or home theatre. Located in the heart of Atlanta's most revered intown neighborhood, indulge in the convenience of living in Ansley Park, in close proximity to the High Museum, Piedmont Park, Atlanta Botanical Gardens, the Atlanta Beltline, and myriad of Atlanta's finest dining opportunities. Your luxury awaits 79 Beverly Road.
- MLS #7241352
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsOffice, Wine Cellar
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionDouble Sided, Living Room
- ConstructionMetal Siding, Stone, Stucco
- Built In2008
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage
- FeaturesBalcony, Gas Grill, Lighting, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-874-0300
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:30pm