777 Brookridge Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
To-Be-Built: Sited on the high side of Orme Park on the most sought-after street in fashionable Virginia Highlands. This stunning to-be-built Transitional Classic White Brick with High End Finishes custom home captures the essence of perfection and craftsmanship. Seamlessly integrated into the neighborhood architecture, this extraordinary 5,200 (+-) square foot new home is designed by the rising architect, Tate Lauderdale, of Apex Architects, in collaboration with highly touted Atlanta builder Vince Longo, owner of award-winning Longo Custom Builders. The home will consist of four bedrooms, five bathrooms, 10-foot ceilings, living room, dining room, family room, an office study/flex space, media/entertainment room, gym space, and a two-car garage. The main level has a large and inviting front porch, and there is a street facing 2nd floor roof deck; with an additional option for a rear facing 3rd floor roof deck. A rare flat walk-out back yard and garden space, ideal for outdoor living, capable of adding in a pool. Vince and partners have spent months preparing the site plan and foundational home elements, where the Buyer has the option to completely adjust and enhance the overall custom home design, floor plan, size, and unique home elements to meet their desires. The property has compliance for complete design of the landscaping and lot priorities. The property is prepped for a final site survey, based upon a Buyer’s preferences. Once all elements are selected by a Buyer, then Vince and the team will submit to the City for all needed building permits. The new owner will benefit from this preliminary work in terms of start time for the project. Specifications for the high-end appliance package plus all other choices for the homeowner to select are available. Elevator ready.
- MLS #7248273
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsExercise Room, Media Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Great Room, Insert
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2023
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- FeaturesGarden, Gas Grill, Permeable Paving, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-237-5000
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 7:30am