217 15th Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
One of Ansley Park's finest homes! Built circa 1910, this stately classic is positioned on a magnificent lot located on a highly sought after street known as "Embassy Row." Famed Atlanta architects Philip Trammel Shutze and Norman Askins have both had a hand in renovations over the years. Surprisingly larger than it looks, the home features 3 finished levels, a flat walk-out backyard with spectacular skyline views , covered parking and an ELEVATOR! Beautiful light filled rooms with oversized windows and stunning architectural details throughout -- 12' ceilings, hardwoods, gorgeous moldings, original fireplaces and a mansard roof with slate tiles! The main level boasts a formal entry gallery with grand staircase, formal living room, formal dining room, library with built-ins, keeping room, separate office, separate family room and a large kitchen with eat-in breakfast area and tons of storage space! The second level features a gorgeous primary suite with fireplace, walk-in closets, a spacious bathroom, laundry room and elevator access. In addition, there are 4 secondary bedrooms and 2 full baths on the upper floors. Unbelievable storage closets throughout! The large walk-out backyard is a rare find in Ansley Park! It features professionally landscaped gardens, amazing views and plenty of room for a pool! Covered parking for 2 cars plus additional off-street parking for guests! Unsurpassable location only a stone's throw to Piedmont Driving Club, Piedmont Park, Winn Park, Colony Square, Beltline, Alanta Symphony Orchestra, High Museum & the very best of Midtown! First time on the market in nearly 40 years -- this very special home is a once in a lifetime opportunity!
- MLS #7252161
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Office
- BasementInterior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, Tile Counters
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1910
- ParkingCarport, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Private Yard
- ServicesGolf, Homeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Real Estate| Christie's International Real Estate 404-480-4663
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 1:00pm