315 10th Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Rare opportunity for an owner-occupant income producing property facing Piedmont Park. This classic brick home sits above the sidewalk and overlooks the Park. The front porch provides private access to three units. Enter the foyer of the main unit and head upstairs to a landing entry. The formal living room features coffered ceiling and original decorative fireplace. Enormous light filled dining room with beautiful glass doors and access to an open butler's pantry area. Two bedrooms share a hall bathroom. One is currently used as an office and has a decorative fireplace. The large kitchen was renovated early 2000 and is full of cabinets and an island. Subzero refrigerator, Wolf appliances, bonus Fisher Paykel dishwasher drawers, wine cooler, ice machine, bar sink, breakfast bar & walk-in pantry. The addition begins with the breakfast room, den with cathedral ceilings, fireplace, powder room and access to the rear stairwell. Beautiful casement windows flood the home with natural light. The primary suite has plantation shutters, a sitting room, fireplace, large bathroom, walk-in closet and laundry. Down the rear stairs to a bonus room and the side-entry 2-car garage plus a staircase to loft storage above. The first floor consists of two rental units that also have access from the back. The carriage house hosts a studio apartment with alley access and a parking pad.
- MLS #7254244
- SpecialEstate Owned, No disclosures from Seller, Sold As/Is
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Roommate Floor Plan, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Dining Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Workshop
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Masonry, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Cement Siding
- Built In1930
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesPrivate Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Rear Stairs, Storage
- ServicesDog Park, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Level
- Lot Dimensions50x195x195x50
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Coldwell Banker Realty 404-874-2262
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 1:00pm