1277 Oakdale Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Great location! Great curb appeal! Great potential! This beautiful very spacious stately home in Historic Druid Hills has lots of classic charm. Neutral fresh paint throughout. The main floor includes a grand inviting foyer, a formal living room with marble fireplace, a formal dining room, a bright sunroom with French doors that open to the front patio, an open kitchen and an updated full bath. The kitchen offers white counters and cabinets, an oversized stainless steel refrigerator, and a new dishwasher. There is also a lovely family room adjacent to the kitchen, and a sun filled breakfast room. There is additional space between the kitchen and dining room that would make a great pantry, bar or buffet. The upper level has 4 bedrooms including the primary bedroom. The primary bathroom has a oversized marble shower, double sinks, and Waterworks hardware. There is an amazing master closet with lots of storage options. The largest of the secondary bedrooms features a fireplace. Hardwoods also run throughout the second level. A separate exterior entry and interior staircase both lead to the terrace level where you will find double suites each with their own full bath. This space would be great for guests, extended family, an au pair or rental income. A rare detached two car garage and driveway offers plenty of parking. Backyard is large enough for a pool. This location can't be beat! Close to the CDC, Emory University Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta-Egleston, Emory Village, Ponce City Market, Fernbank Museum, Jimmy Carter Library, and lots of restaurants.
- MLS #7261913
- SpecialSold As/Is
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Floorplan, Oversized Master
- RoomsFamily Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesCrown Molding, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Low Flow Plumbing Fixtures
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDisposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Other Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1925
- ParkingDetached, Driveway, Garage, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Rear Entry, Rear Stairs
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
- Lot Dimensions154 x 60
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Dorsey Alston Realtors 404-352-2010
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:00pm