Atlanta, GA 30307
Serene Updated Home in the Heart of Lake Claire! Located just STEPS to the Fully Improved Lake Claire Park, Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment, this beautiful home offers a Picturesque Setting and Impressive Features. A Covered, Spacious Front Porch welcomes you inside. Hardwood Floors flow from the Foyer into the Formal Dining Room and Spacious Family Room with Multiple Built-Ins, a Wood Burning Fireplace, and attached Sunroom that opens onto an Elevated Deck with Spectacular Views of Nature including a Spring-Fed Creek that flows across the back of the property. Meals are made easy in the Updated Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, and a Breakfast Nook with Bay Windows flooded with Natural Light. A Main Level Bedroom and Full Bathroom provide the perfect opportunity for a Home Office, Study, or Guest Suite. Upstairs, a Spacious Owner's Suite awaits offering a Large Walk-In Closet and Fully Renovated Ensuite with Dual Vanities and a Large Tiled Shower with a Rainfall Showerhead. An Additional Bedroom on this level enjoys the convenience of a Fully Renovated Ensuite Bathroom. On the Third Level, a Large Bedroom bathed in Natural Light and offering Abundant Storage awaits. Downstairs, the Terrace Level Basement presents a Large Workshop and Finished Bonus Room with breathtaking Views of the Park. Step Outside and soak in the Beautiful Views of the Creek and Lake Claire Park. STEPS to Mary Lin Elementary, Flying Biscuit Cafe, Sun In My Belly, Shopping, and More with Easy Highway Access!
- MLS #7269852
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBasement, Bonus Room, Sun Room, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesBookcases, Crown Molding, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room
- ConstructionCement Siding, Concrete
- Built In1995
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Pickleball, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCreek On Lot, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions52x213x50x201
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Bolst, Inc. 404-482-2293
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:00pm