560 Cresthill Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Imagine living in a stately expanded Craftsman bungalow that exemplifies the best of Intown Atlanta living. Now imagine that Piedmont Park and the newly paved BeltLine are just outside your door, jetting you to 200+ acres of green space and all the best restaurants and entertainment the city has to offer. This exquisite home in the heart of Virginia Highland provides all of this, and much more. Beautiful brick herringbone pavers lead to an expansive front porch, ideal for relaxing and taking in views of the lush greenery surrounding the park. Inside you’ll find a generous sunlit living area featuring lovely built-ins, fireplace, and view to the dining room and kitchen. Large dining area has ideal flow for entertaining. Stunning kitchen presents high-end appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator, custom cabinetry, butcher block pull outs, walk-in pantry, and farmhouse sink. Kitchen nook area (which can also be used as additional living space) has French doors opening to lovely rear screened-in porch. Spacious main floor primary bedroom features beautiful built-ins spanning the entire wall, a bay window seat with storage, and roomy primary closet with California Closet customization. Beautifully designed spa-like primary bath offers two water closets, floor-to-ceiling tile, and towel warmer. Second floor is ideal for bedroom(s) or flex space, and includes a full bath and lovely treehouse-like deck with views of Piedmont Park and the skyline. Terrace level features 2 bedrooms, additional bonus space and an incredible temperature-controlled wine cellar. Spacious garage has ample storage, electric car charger, and quiet close garage door. Other standout attributes include whole-house custom HEPA and dehumidifier systems. Large, flat backyard completes this perfect Intown package. Zoned for the the wonderful new Virginia Highland Elementary school. With truly too many bespoke features to name, this delightful home must be seen to be believed. Welcome home!
- MLS #7273729
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBasement, Bonus Room, Den, Dining Room, Laundry, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Sound System, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Masonry
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In1920
- ParkingGarage, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesBalcony, Rain Gutters, Rear Stairs
- ServicesDog Park, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Real Estate| Christie's International Real Estate 404-480-4663
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 11:30am