904 Plymouth Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
A flawless Morningside new construction opportunity! Another beautiful home from Horner Homes is nearing completion on one of the neighborhood’s prettiest streets. This exceptional limestone and brick home features a transitional yet elegant design with soaring ceilings, pointed arch doorways, steel windows, and an abundance of natural light throughout, creating a bright and airy ambiance. The main level of this home boasts an open floor plan that seamlessly flows from the kitchen, dining, and living areas, all of which are drenched in natural light. A large scullery, pantry and wet bar are also connected to the kitchen, providing ample storage and workspace. The luxurious primary bedroom suite along with 3 other bedrooms and en suite bathrooms reside on the second floor. A third level offers a full bath and another bedroom along with plenty of storage. The terrace level of this home offers an in-law suite with a private entrance, perfect for guests or family members. Additionally, a large bonus room provides endless possibilities for use, such as a home theater or game room. This home is in a prime location, near the newly renovated Morningside Elementary and Morningside Nature Preserve. With easy access to some of the best schools, parks, restaurants, and entertainment that Atlanta has to offer, this is a wonderful opportunity to own a truly one-of-a-kind home in a highly desirable neighborhood. You'll also find a large exterior covered patio overlooking a potential pool area (pool permit in hand), perfect for entertaining guests or simply enjoying the outdoors. The kitchen is equipped with state-of-the-art appliances and a large island, making it ideal for cooking and entertaining. Don’t miss out, 904 Plymouth awaits.
- MLS #7273954
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Floorplan, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Living Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Other Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, HardiPlank Type
- Built In2023
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway, Garage, Level Driveway, Storage
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Private Rear Entry, Rain Gutters
- ServicesCountry Club, Dog Park, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot
- Lot Dimensions61x158x62x159
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass 404-668-6621
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 11:30am