840 Monroe Circle NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Introducing a masterpiece of modern living in the heart of the city! Designed by the acclaimed Atlanta architecture firm, Xmetrical, this newly constructed Midtown residence offers the perfect fusion of style, opulence and functionality. From the moment you step inside, prepare to be captivated by the open and inviting design of the living and dining areas. The gorgeous kitchen is a chef’s dream, featuring custom cabinetry, exquisite quartzite countertops, a center island and walk in pantry; the GE Monogram Smart Appliances, including an induction cooktop, exemplify culinary excellence. The seamless flow of space creates a welcoming environment, perfect for both daily living and elegant entertainment. No detail has been spared in crafting this exceptional residence, abundant natural light flows through expansive Pella windows, while warm wide plank, oak floors create an inviting ambiance. Custom iron stair railings add a touch of sophistication and uniqueness. And a separate office on the main level provides an ideal setting for remote work or quiet study. Retreat to your own private oasis, the owner’s suite is a haven of relaxation and luxury. This expansive space features a stunning, spa-inspired bathroom highlighted by a floating, double vanity, oversized glass and tiled shower and a sumptuous soaking tub, beckoning you to unwind after a long day! The multiple walk-in closets with custom shelving are also sure to impress. The spacious secondary bedrooms, each with an ensuite bath, ensure everyone enjoys the privacy and convenience of their own retreat. Adding to the allure of this exceptional home is nearly 1,600 sq ft of outdoor living space, beginning with the covered front porch and complemented by the heated and covered rooftop terrace—an oasis of luxury featuring a hot tub and sun deck. This is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy breathtaking tree-top, sunrise, sunset and skyline views! A wet bar and beverage fridge complete this outdoor sanctuary. The residence is also equipped with an elevator, providing convenience and accessibility on all levels.The spacious 2-car attached garage not only accommodates your vehicles but also offers additional storage space with a mud room entry area, you will love the ease and security of access directly into your home. More notable features include multiple EV charging outlets, smart home pre-wiring, a Rainbird irrigation system, a high efficiency, zoned Carrier HVAC system, foam insulation, and a Rinnai tankless water heater with circulation pump for enhanced efficiency. Situated in a prime location, this zero lot line, fee simple duplex lives like a single-family residence, with all four sides detached, connected only by one garage wall at the first floor, ground level. The lovely professional landscaping is the cherry on top, adding to the serene and green surroundings! Nestled just steps away from the Beltline Eastside Trail at Piedmont Park and 10th Street, this home provides an unparalleled urban living experience with easy access to the city's best restaurants, shops, recreation and cultural attractions.
- MLS #7277122
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Office
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Other, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Electric, Multi Units, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionElectric, Factory Built, Family Room
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides, Cement Siding
- Built In2023
- ParkingAttached, Drive Under Main Level, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Storage, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s)
- FeaturesPermeable Paving, Private Front Entry, Rain Gutters, Storage
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaped, Sprinklers In Front, Zero Lot Line
- Lot Dimensions54x62x55x58
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Intown ATL 404-541-3500
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:00pm