1889 McLendon Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
From the moment you step onto the inviting front porch with its cozy bed swing, you'll be captivated by the elegance. Inside, the residence boasts a formal living room that exudes warmth and sophistication, accompanied by a guest suite on the main level for ultimate comfort and convenience. A private dining room adorned with stunning wallpaper also sets the stage for memorable gatherings, while a large walk-in pantry keeps you organized in style. The heart of the home lies in the open kitchen and family room, which effortlessly leads to a spacious rear porch, perfect for outdoor entertaining, and a generously-sized, private backyard that offers endless possibilities for relaxation and recreation. Upstairs, the primary suite presents a serene retreat with tranquil views of lush landscaping, complemented by a luxurious bathroom. A roomy landing on this level provides an ideal space for a playroom or additional recreational area, while two additional bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms ensure privacy and comfort for family members or guests. Income potential or long-term guest quarters is a plus with a lower level apartment, with a separate entrance, private kitchen and dedicated washer and dryer. Conveniently located off the mudroom and sports storage area, a spacious two-car garage completes this remarkable residence, ensuring ample storage space and easy access.
- MLS #7277591
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Floorplan
- RoomsDen, Office, Basement, Laundry
- BasementFinished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 9 ft Main, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Low Flow Plumbing Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s), High Ceilings 9 ft Lower
- KitchenStone Counters, Kitchen Island, View to Family Room, Cabinets White, Solid Surface Counters, Pantry Walk-In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Range Hood, Gas Range, Microwave, Electric Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room
- ConstructionWood Siding
- Built In2013
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- FeaturesGarden, Permeable Paving, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions76 x 156
Sold By: Compass 404-668-6621
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:00pm