1960 Wellbourne Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
Welcome to an unparalleled, brand new, modern luxury estate, boasting over 7,800 square feet of meticulously designed living space. Nestled amidst lush landscaped surroundings, this extraordinary home offers an oasis of privacy and opulence. As you step into the residence, you're greeted by an expansive foyer with a glass railing system and wide, lit up stairs that leads seamlessly into the heart of the home. A vast, open-concept living area that blends the living, dining, and kitchen spaces. The kitchen is a chef's delight, featuring top-of-the-line appliances, ample quartz stone counter space, European style cabinets and storage options to meet every culinary need. Living room boosts with extreme natural light with a modern fireplace and access to the open large back porch through tall glass pivot doors that leads you into an outdoor kitchen and a potential beautiful swimming pool. Separate dinning room seats 8+ and has large picture windows to add to its beauty. Venture upstairs to the rich hallways with space and privacy for all residents offering 3 huge bedrooms including a breathtaking master suite like you have never seen before. Huge master offers a sitting area, his and her closests and resort style bathroom, fully tiled with gleaming fixtures, double vanities, separate stunning shower and a free standing tub overlooking the private yard through a large picture window. Drastically huge living space upstairs that can be converted into a 7th bedroom, movie theater, living room or any kind of entertainment space. The exterior showcases a pristine facade, embodying a contemporary architectural style with 4 sides of stucco and a 3 car garage with gorgeous glass doors. This extraordinary modern estate promises a lifestyle of luxury and comfort, with every inch designed to accommodate the demands of modern living. From its sprawling dimensions and opulent amenities to its secluded setting and exquisite finishes, this residence sets a new standard in luxury living. Home is currently under construction. One of kind, largest home Morningside has to offer. Most interior options are available for customization at the moment. Completion of the home is in December 2023. Truly a masterpiece.
- MLS #7278801
- SpecialInvestor Owned
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBathroom, Bedroom, Bonus Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Game Room, Kitchen, Library, Laundry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Bookcases, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room
- Built In2023
- PoolIn Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage Door Opener, Level Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesLighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesSidewalks, Street Lights, Near Trails/Greenway
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners 678-775-2600
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 11:30am