159 Avery Street
Decatur, GA 30030
Rare find in the heart of City of Decatur. Located in Winnona Park which is a historic area in the southeast corner of the Atlanta, Georgia suburb of Decatur. This Mediterranean style home was originally built in 1936 and has been transformed and updated yet still holding on to some of its original designs and character. The home boasts 4480 sq ft of beautifully designed and unique living space completed by Garrett Daniel Architect who won an award for this exquisite space. If you are into entertaining, look no further. The main floor has a large family room and expansive open kitchen and island, high end appliances, butlers pantry, walk-in pantry, mudroom, breakfast area, and separate dining room. This space opens up to a beautiful courtyard with additional outdoor living space and fireplace that overlooks the yard. There is also a large bedroom on the main floor with a full bath. A great addition to have for family or guests. The upstairs includes one large master suite with separate bath, large double shower and double vanity. The 4 additional bedrooms vary in size. One with four built-in bunk beds. There are a lot of other beautiful and unique features in this home. You will have to see in person. It is the perfect location walking distance to schools, shops, transportation, and restaurants. A lot of love went into this home. I hope someone falls in love with it too.
- MLS #7279386
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsFamily Room
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Low Flow Plumbing Fixtures, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Mediterranean
- ConstructionConcrete, Stucco
- Built In1936
- ParkingGarage, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesCourtyard, Lighting, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesDog Park, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Coldwell Banker Realty 770-889-3051
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:00pm