717 Myrtle Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
PRICE IMPROVEMENT: Quintessential Craftsman in Midtown Atlanta. Perched on a hill overlooking the city, step inside this 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home with a coveted 1/1 carriage house over the garage. Relax on the oversized front porch or head to the backyard which has a gas fire pit, water feature and putting green. Thoughtfully renovated, this home incorporates its original craftsmanship with modern day conveniences. Bright chef's kitchen opens to a large family room and eat-in dining room. Take advantage of the office or additional living space on the main level. Classic entry foyer could be used as a formal living room, office or dining space. Coffered ceilings, two sets of french pocket doors, tile fireplace surrounds, and original hardwood floors throughout. All six fire places have been carefully restored with iron gas coal baskets. Three generously sized bedrooms on the second floor with a fourth bedroom/bonus room and private bath on the third level. Owner's suite is tucked away from secondary bedrooms, with walk-in closet, soaking tub, heated floors and a private balcony. House has an abundance of natural light with huge windows up and down and beautiful custom drapery treatments. 400 SF carriage house apartment with a kitchen, full bath, spiral staircase, upstairs bedroom, washer dryer and private balcony provides additional income either as an Airbnb or long term rental. (20K+- annually) Property includes a one care garage with extra room for storage and an additional parking pad. Easy access from garage to backside house entrance that enters into the kitchen. Walk to Piedmont Park, Midtown Plaza, Ponce City Market, the Beltline and more. Easy access to downtown and 75/85. SELLER IS OPEN TO A 2-1 BUYDOWN.
- MLS #7281901
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room
- BasementCrawl Space, Dirt Floor
- FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Outside
- ConstructionWood Siding
- Built In1920
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad, Storage
- FeaturesLighting, Private Rear Entry, Rain Gutters, Storage
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Intown ATL 404-541-3500
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 11:30am