1 Brookhaven Drive NE #305
Brookhaven, GA 30319
Looking for something Special? Exclusive, private, seldom available, top quality, in coveted location? One Level Living in heart of prestigious Brookhaven in sought-after immaculately maintained condominium building with only 18 units which rarely go on the market, this updated, ready to move in condo enjoys the privacy of a dedicated entry foyer as you exit the elevator on your floor, then enter your unit through an impressive private foyer. This spacious unit provides a top of the line kitchen with Sub Zero and Wolf appliances, open to sumptuous living and dining rooms enhanced with hand crafted wood work, built-in cabinetry and gleaming hardwood floors throughout; an over-sized Primary Suite enjoys two private baths each with generous closets; additional spaces include an inviting fireside family room and secondary bedroom with ensuite bath, powder room and separate laundry room. There is abundant storage in the unit, along with two additional storage units, plus two dedicated parking spaces in the secure gated parking garage. Amenities include a concierge, gated entry with enhanced security, fenced professionally landscaped gardens, Club Room with catering kitchen for entertaining, Fitness Center, Guest Suite and close proximity to Capital City Club & Golf Course, Atlanta's premier shopping and dining and quick access to all major highways and Hartsfield Intl Airport.
- MLS #7284940
- TypeCondominium & Townhouse
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsFamily Room, Living Room
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Low Flow Plumbing Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Living Room
- StyleMid-Rise (up to 5 stories), Traditional, Tudor
- ConstructionConcrete, Stone, Stucco
- Built In2005
- ParkingAssigned, Attached, Covered, Deeded, Drive Under Main Level, Garage
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rear Stairs
- ServicesCatering Kitchen, Concierge, Fitness Center, Gated, Guest Suite, Near Shopping, Restaurant, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private, Sprinklers In Front, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-874-0300
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 1:00pm