754 Myrtle Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
The new darling of Midtown. Stunning 3 story Grand Foyer with 36'H ceiling adorned with dual 11’ high stained glass windows, custom travertine grand staircase and floors on main. True gourmet chef's kitchen with Exotic Granite waterfall island housing a wood pull out breakfast bar & Custom Cabinetry, Professional SS 48” Wolf gas cooktop, French door chef’s oven and an additional 2nd combination oven with speed cook, microwave, convection and proofing, ice machine, wine fridge, warming drawer, fridge / freezer, 2 pantries, 2 pot fillers, utility with additional fridge & freezer, dining area, 2 breakfast bars & home-work station all overlooking the pool. Fabulous Great room with iron bifold doors creating an indoor / outdoor oasis to entertain in the expansive back yard with AstroTurf, extra-large heated pool, multiple sitting/eating/grilling/firepit areas for 12 months of fun. Formal living room & open plan dining room, main floor office/bedroom with built-ins, full bathroom, 1st and 2nd floor laundries, Scandinavian Sauna. 2nd floor has gorgeous Grand Owner's Retreat with vaulted ceiling & spectacular luxury bathroom including a circular spa tub, huge shower & double floating vanity, 2 sets of iron doors to fitness room & your private deck. This private deck overlooks the pool & Midtown skyline perfect for Yoga, coffee or relaxing with a glass of your favorite. 3 x large secondary bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. hand scraped hardwood floors. 3rd Floor houses the secondary suite with amazing city and Midtown views, Large shower with an incredible view, extra long waterfall/spa tub with mood lighting. Generous 38’ x 11’ front porch with swing, room to dine, relax and play. Fully fenced front and back yards. Parking for 6 vehicles off alleyway. 3 Car Garage with 2nd floor storage, gated driveway large enough for boat/ truck, parking for 2 vehicles on garage forecourt. Unfinished basement, Walk to Piedmont Park, Marta, Fabulous Fox Theatre, many restaurants and bars, botanical gardens, schools and more. One of a kind, renovated top to toe.
- MLS #7285107
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBedroom, Bonus Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Kitchen, Laundry, Office, Sun Room
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Living Room
- StyleFrench Provincial, Traditional
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In1920
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Engel & Volkers Atlanta 404-845-7724
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 11:30am