1448 W Nancy Creek Drive NE
Brookhaven, GA 30319
Recent Comprehensive Renovation in highly desirable neighborhood with award winning schools and Murphy Candler Park and Lake nearby - Enjoy Today's Lifestyle which includes an open floor plan incorporating a chef's kitchen open to the family room and fabulous walk-out resort style covered terrace with fireplace for maximum fun and entertaining. Gas lanterns welcome you into the entry foyer and gracious fireside living room and dining room plus powder room. The side entry 2 car garage opens into the kitchen. Upstairs level offers a generous private Master Suite, in addition to 3 secondary bedrooms and 2 full baths. The recently waterproofed daylight basement provides an opportunity for whatever extra space you might want. Additional highlights include hardwood floors throughout, professional landscaping with irrigation system, quartzite countertops, standing seam metal roof on covered terrace, 3 fireplaces - living room, family room, covered terrace, gas lanterns at entrance, walk-in closets and abundant storage. Amenities include proximity to Murphy Candler Park and Lake, local public and private schools, dining, shopping and easy access to highways and Hartsfield Intl Airport. Come relax on your fireside covered porch in your private back yard!
- MLS #7285611
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBasement, Dining Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Low Flow Plumbing Fixtures, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Living Room, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1967
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesGarden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesLake, Near Schools, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Sprinklers In Front, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions110 X 185
Sold By: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-874-0300
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:00pm