753 Crestridge Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Experience Luxury Living in the Heart of Atlanta's Most Desirable Neighborhood. Stunning, custom masterpiece situated on a hilltop lot in Virginia-Highland - one of Atlanta's most sought-after neighborhoods. This magnificent modern home boasts sleek, clean lines, enveloped by aluminum exterior doors and windows with a powder-coated black finish that creates a powerful visual impact. This exceptional residence offers approximately 6,000 square feet of living space, featuring five spacious bedrooms and many luxurious amenities catering to family life and entertainment. With ample natural light, soaring ceilings, and contemporary design elements, the two-story glass entry sets the tone for the luxurious living experience that follows. Enjoy stunning views with seamless indoor-outdoor living highlighted by the swimming pool's PebbleTec finish, perfect for cooling off during hot summer days. Or relax and take in the breathtaking panoramic views from the rooftop deck, complete with a fireplace and parapet privacy wall. The kitchen is any chef's dream. Sophisticated Italian modern cabinetry, quartz countertops with a full backsplash, and state-of-the-art Miele appliances, including a 30-inch induction cooktop, two dishwashers, a two-burner gas cooktop, and a convection oven. The approximately 54"x120" kitchen island with a waterfall countertop and counter-height seating provides the ultimate dining and entertaining experience. Unwind in the spacious primary bedroom, featuring modern Italian shelving in the closet and a luxurious primary bath with Dornbracht fixtures, a soaking bathtub, and dual rain showerheads. Other impressive features include an elevator, a gym, and low-voltage pre-wiring for security, cameras, data, and sound. This custom, stunning new construction modern home is the perfect embodiment of luxury living, offering a sophisticated and elegant lifestyle in one of Atlanta's most desirable neighborhoods. Conveniently located mere steps from Piedmont Park, The Atlanta BeltLine, and top-rated shops and restaurants, this is the ideal Atlanta retreat.
- MLS #7287119
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Cedar, Stucco
- Built In2023
- PoolFenced, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s)
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-237-5000
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:00pm