42 S Prado NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
This classic Ansley Park beauty is sure to impress! Built in 2009, this gorgeous 5 bedroom/4.5 bath traditional home offers all the comforts of modern-day living as well as endless opportunities to entertain. The deep front porch offers the perfect spot to relax. The entrance foyer welcomes you into the home with a stately library/office or formal living space to your left. Beautiful craftsmanship includes coffered ceiling, custom bookshelves and trim. On your right is a lovely light-filled dining room with French doors that open to the front porch. Through the butler’s pantry is an open concept chef's kitchen with fireside family room as well as a bright and sunny breakfast area. A screened porch with stone fireplace leads to a deck that overlooks the beautifully landscaped back yard highlighted by artificial turf plus room for a pool. Upstairs features a generously-sized owner’s suite boasting a luxe bath with all the amenities and walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms and two full baths plus laundry room complete the second floor. Terrace level includes a large media/family/play room with French doors opening to the lower slate terrace and backyard plus bedroom, full bath and gym. Enjoy the best that Intown living offers - just steps away from Piedmont Park, the Beltline and the Atlanta Botanical Gardens plus close proximity to the city’s best green spaces, theatres, museums, shopping and restaurants.
- MLS #7287427
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry, Walk-Out Access
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Electric, Multi Units, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room, Gas Starter, Master Bedroom, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2009
- ParkingDrive Under Main Level, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesGarden, Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Sprinklers In Front
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Dorsey Alston Realtors 404-352-2010
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:00pm