1266 Briardale Lane
Atlanta, GA 30306
This meticulous custom home by Gerber Design and Development, Rob Garrison Builders and Adam Stillman Residential Design sits perfectly on a quiet street in the heart of historic Druid Hills. The curb appeal is designed to be both classic and striking — and it delivers. Set on a quiet street walking distance to the Olmsted Parks and the Paideia School, the home combines generous light-filled spaces, thoughtful architecture and flow, carefully curated finishes, and attention to detail. Set on a big lot with a private, level backyard, there is ample room for a pool + + + and plenty of privacy. Striking front windows and entrance create a bold statement and invite the light in. The home has both grand and cozy spaces and rooms flow seamlessly throughout the three floors. Main Level: Entry foyer, formal dining room, stunning chef’s kitchen w/10ft island, Wolf and SubZero and separate sun filled breakfast room. Scullery/butler pantry with floating shelving and prep sink plus custom shelved walk-in pantry with appliance counter and room for beverage fridge. Huge family room with beamed ceilings and custom limestone fireplace. Wall of glass invites you out to the large rear covered cedar porch with fireplace, wrought iron railing, and large deck/grill area. Separate wing on the main level includes a powder room, secluded office, and a private guest suite with ensuite bath. Upper Level: Spacious primary suite with beamed ceilings and double doors into the marble tiled owner's bath and huge dressing area. The stair atrium leads to a den/living space that connects to two large secondary bedrooms with big closets and a large shared bath. The carefully considered laundry layout maximizes storage, light and counter space. Terrace Level: Oversized drive-under garage with workshop or bike/stroller space, and an easy wide driveway. Mudroom entry with coat closet. Bright home gym space or 2nd office. 5th private bedroom suite. Big storage/mechanicals room. Giant recreation/home theater room with wet bar walks out to a paved covered patio and flat backyard with room to spread out and go!
- MLS #7300612
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBasement, Den, Family Room, Master Bathroom, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry, Walk-Out Access
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Outside
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In2023
- ParkingDrive Under Main Level, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions70X206X130X133
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: RE/MAX Metro Atlanta Cityside 404-371-4419
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:00pm