835 Myrtle Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Impeccably Renovated Iconic Midtown Home - known as the "Pulitzer Prize House" for its previous owners Julian Harris and Ralph McGill. An oasis in the middle of the city featuring beautifully landscaped front and back yards. Large entertaining areas in the Living and Dining Rooms plus a finished terrace level. Custom steel doors and windows beautifully contrast with original details. Flooded with natural light, the rear sun porch offers a wall of french doors that open to the back porch overlooking the lush backyard. The spacious Primary Suite upstairs features a walk-in closet, and the Primary Bath boasts a large frameless glass shower filled with light. The newly finished terrace level opens to the backyard and features a second Kitchen, Media Room, and additional Guest Suite. A private rear alley gives access to a gated brick parking pad with potential for a garage or carport. A unique opportunity to own a piece of Midtown history.
- MLS #7301212
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBasement, Den, Great Room - 1 Story, Kitchen, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementExterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry, Walk-Out Access
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Other, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log
- StyleBungalow, Contemporary/Modern, Traditional
- Built In1910
- ParkingOn Street, Parking Pad
- FeaturesCourtyard, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesDog Park, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Pool, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions50X150
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-874-0300
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 11:30am