1872 Westminster Way NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Six (6) Month Lease ONLY. Welcome to this charming renovated 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom brick ranch home within the quiet, well-established and sought-after Historic Emory Grove Neighborhood. This home is located approximately one-half mile from Emory University, Emory University Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and the CDC. The location has the convenience of city living with proximity to public and private schools, culture, entertainment, restaurants and shopping in Decatur and Midtown. Within the neighborhood is the Emory Grove Park that offers a community garden, multi-purpose field, playground and tennis courts. This home is brought to life with lovely interior details and finishes. Filled with natural light with space to relax or entertain in the wonderful living room with fireplace and adjacent dining room. Gourmet kitchen features white cabinets, granite countertops, stainless appliances including a gas range, refrigerator and separate beverage fridge. Beautiful original hardwood flooring throughout most of the home. Tile and Calcatta marble flooring in bathrooms. Spacious primary suite bedroom features cathedral ceiling, gorgeous lighting, fireplace, well-designed built-in closet system, private spa bathroom with beautiful granite double vanities and large tiled shower. There is a dedicated separate office area and two additional secondary bedrooms. Kitchen and primary suite bedroom have direct access to the large deck overlooking private fenced backyard, offering plenty of space for outdoor activities and entertainment. Full size Washer and Dryer are in the home for your convenience. Updated electrical and plumbing. This home is a must-see.
- MLS #7301557
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Sitting Room, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Partial
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Permanent Attic Stairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1946
- ParkingDriveway, Level Driveway, On Street
- FeaturesPrivate Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Public Transportation, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions205 x 65
Sold By: Keller Williams Rlty, First Atlanta 404-531-5700
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 11:30am