106 Avery Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Enjoy the convenience of in-town living in Atlanta's most coveted historic neighborhood! Nestled in the heart of Ansley Park, this classic newer-construction home boasts almost 6000 square feet of well-designed space for modern day living and entertaining. An elevator, light-filed rooms with gracious porches, hardwood floors and impeccable woodwork enhance the four finished levels of this 5 bedroom, five bath home. Located adjacent to historic McClatchey Park, you are a stone’s throw to tennis/pickle ball courts, a children’s playground and a beautifully landscaped green space. The imposing entrance of the home opens into a generous entry hall flanked on either side by a living room with fireplace and a separate dining room, both with hardwood floors and coffered ceilings. A butler's pantry and chef's kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances lead into a huge great room with French doors to a covered porch with gorgeous skyline views... a perfect spot for entertaining. The owner's suite is a true retreat featuring a fireside sitting area, huge walk-in closet and a bathroom of marble, double sinks and luxurious soaking tub. There is a generous laundry room with sink adjacent to the owner's suite. A bonus room on the top level can be a playroom, art studio or anything you desire. The terrace level of the home boasts an en suite bedroom, a media room, exercise room and tons of storage, all leading to a two car garage. All of this plus easy proximity to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, Piedmont Park, the Beltine and limitless dining options. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
- MLS #7301836
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Floorplan, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBasement, Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Media Room
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Walk-Out Access
- FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2006
- ParkingDrive Under Main Level, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Storage
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Shopping, Pickleball, Sidewalks, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-237-5000
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:30pm