80 Inman Circle NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Absolutely stunning newer construction home located on Ansley Park's most coveted interior street! Built by Mike Hammersmith, every inch of this elegantly understated home is perfection! The impressive entry foyer boasts 11+ ft ceilings and is flanked by a formal living room and dining room. The main level also features a true chef's kitchen with marble countertops, high-end appliances, 2 sinks, eat-in breakfast area and a separate scullery with second full refrigerator! The large family room is open to the kitchen and boasts built-in shelving and fireplace with gas starter. In addition, the main level features a second sitting room or music room, private office and a mudroom with ample storage space. The second floor boasts an incredible owner's suite with cypress wood ceiling, sitting area, huge walk-in closet and a luxurious bathroom. In addition, you'll find 3 secondary bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a large laundry room on the second floor. The fully finished third level includes a playroom, office space, gym with a full bathroom and an outdoor terrace with a Midtown skyline view. The finished terrace level includes a large custom wine cellar, playroom and a 1/2 bath. You won't believe you are in the middle of the city when you enter the lush, private backyard oasis with saltwater POOL/SPA! The covered outdoor living room with a wood burning fireplace and built-in gas grill was designed to entertain year-round! Hard to find 2 CAR GARAGE with carriage house apartment above! 5th bd/bath are located in carriage house. No expense has been spared : slate roof, copper gutters, gas lanterns, the list goes on and on! Located within walking distance to Colony Square, High Museum, ASO, Piedmont Park, Beltline, Peachtree St. and all of Midtown. This special home presents the very best in quality, style and design! Truly a rare opportunity for you to have it all in Atlanta's premier in-town neighborhood.
- MLS #7302019
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsComputer Room, Den, Exercise Room, Game Room, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementFinished, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2006
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- FeaturesBalcony, Gas Grill, Lighting, Private Yard
- ServicesDog Park, Golf, Homeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Sidewalks, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Real Estate| Christie's International Real Estate 404-480-4663
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 1:00pm