1531 N Morningside Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Experience the pinnacle of Morningside living in this meticulously renovated 6 bed, 4.5 bath 1920s masterpiece. A nicely appointed modern chef's kitchen with Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances allows the chef to directly serve their guest at the countertop bar beside the informal dining area, which seamlessly connects to the outdoor entertaining and dining patio, complete with its well-appointed kitchen. An inviting family room, graced by a warm fireplace, adjacent to the formal dining area, adds to the grand appeal of this thoughtfully redesigned main level. Additionally, an ensuite guest bedroom is quietly tucked away in the corner. Upstairs, a spacious master suite with his and her closets, its oversized sitting room, and a spa-like bathroom await, along with two secondary bedrooms and a bathroom. The property spreads its wings into a finely outfitted annex which incorporates a kitchen, serving bar, informal dining nook, two additional bedrooms, an entertainment area, laundry, and a private deck overlooking the estate’s grounds. Step out of the annex to find yourself alongside the outdoor shower, pool, pergola lounge area, and paths leading to the fish pond. A fireplace-laden parlor seamlessly blends the main house with the annex for gatherings, opening directly to the grand patio allowing for a seamless flow from the parlor to the main kitchen to outdoor space. This house brings your dreams to life. The owner went above and beyond with their renovation, utilizing the utmost in construction methods available including steel beams throughout to open this beauty up to all her glory. There's no better way to enjoy the classic traditional design elements mixed with all the modern conveniences. Amenities include a two-car garage, a gated porte-cochere motor court, and a gym. Classic architecture and open family spaces define this 6,200+ sq. ft. corner lot home, blending harmoniously with the natural landscape. Use the partially finished basement to store all your sporting equipment and fulfill your storage needs with ample space. Just a short walk to Morningside Village and steps away from Sidney Marcus Park, ensuring you have everything you need right at your doorstep.
- MLS #7306456
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Floorplan, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBasement, Exercise Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Office
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Finished Bath, Partial
- FeaturesWalk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenSecond Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room, Wine Rack, Breakfast Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log
- StyleTraditional, Tudor
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Wood Siding
- Built In1928
- PoolFenced, In Ground, Private
- ParkingGarage, Level Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Attached
- FeaturesGas Grill, Garden, Lighting, Private Yard, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Near Shopping, Near Schools, Restaurant
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions98x201x93x183
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Engel & Volkers Atlanta 404-845-7724
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2024 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on February 24, 2024 10:30pm