1127 Stillwood Drive
Atlanta, GA 30306
This sunny and bright Tudor in the heart of Virginia Highland is generous in living space and renovations. The homes elevation from the street is perfect. Steps to a curved walkway lead to the charming arched front entry door that opens into a spacious living room with a brick fireplace as focal point. Sunroom/Study just off the living room has a cork floor and pretty arched windows with shutter. This is great for flex space for an office or sitting room. The LR views into a large keeping room off the kitchen that services as a large dining space, or dining and living area too. The gourmet kitchen is the chef's delight! Custom cabinetry with soft open/close, custom hardware, and granite countertops add sophisticated elements to the sunny space. The 8-burner WOLF gas range with double ovens, built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, Bosch dishwasher, professional grade vent hood, microwave, will keep the cook happy. The kitchen is filled with natural light by a bank of windows! Upstairs finds a roomy sitting room or upstairs media/den area, with the perfect PELOTON niche. The full-size laundry room offer extra storage space too! Owners Bedroom retreat brings the volume with vaulted ceilings. Natural light flood the space with a tall bank of windows overlooking the backyard. Two spacious walk- in closets, one could even serve as a nursery! Plenty of storage room here. Owner spa bath retreat offers an oversized, walk-in shower with frameless glass enclosure, a floating soaking tub, custom tile and fixtures, a private water closet, and two custom vanity areas with stone countertops. The unfinished dry basement offers storage space and room for a workshop. There is a large, screened porch just off the kitchen area with slate floor and cathedral ceiling. The deck is also nice for outdoor dining/grilling and wraps around the screened in porch. Fantastic privacy-fenced, level backyard with flowering trees and mature landscape calls for the gardener and green thumb to enjoy! The driveway provides room for several cars, and extends into he backyard with a. 2 car parking pad area (Possible room for a garage addition). This home has much to offer and is located just minutes away to the shops and restaurants noted for this desirable neighborhood. Leave the car at home! Take a bike to hit the beltline, Piedmont Park, or enjoy the surrounding area!
- MLS #7335779
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Living Room, Media Room
- BasementExterior Entry, Interior Entry, Partial, Unfinished
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Electric
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room
- StyleBungalow, Tudor, Victorian
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1930
- ParkingDriveway, Parking Pad, See Remarks
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman REALTORS 404-897-5558
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2024 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on February 24, 2024 10:30pm